Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Awesome

Awesome game, very fun. The only bad thing is that it lags too much, i had it on low quality and it still runs slow.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Awesome-ness

I love all of your games, their so crazy and fun to play. Please keep making more.

Brom Adventure Brom Adventure

Not bad

Nice graphics, good programming. Just a little too easy, I just kept clicking and was able to pass the levels

elmortem responds:

Thank you for your appreciation. This game Casual does not wish to make it very difficult. Maybe in the second part of the game to do more and add a new trap.

Raider: Episode 1 Raider: Episode 1

Awesome!

Just a great game plain and simple, Im really looking forward for the rest of them, hurry up and finish them! :D

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Awesome!

The gameplay is great but it think its the hand drawn style that makes me like it even more, great job.

Basic Coding Basic Coding

Oh man wowowowwoow!!!!11

That was the most amazing tutorials evar!! Im sending alls my monies to you!!11!

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Decent game.

But the camera moving around so fast ruined it for me. If it paned in and out slower it would be 10x better, just work on the camera.

Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

Awesome game!

Ive been playing it for like an hour, very good game. Keep them coming!

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

Research more

I am acually a tattoo artist and thats an airbrush not a tattoo machine. I know most people wont notice but it would make the game a little better. Anyway besides that its a very interesting game.

Kenney responds:

I know I have a tattoo myself I know how the actual thing looks but many people don't and they actually now how a paintbrush looks so this was a better choice =D

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz